- A workshop on Counseling & Guidance for the academic staff was conducted in the school on 13 Apr 2017 by Ms. Poonam Pannu of KVS Ambala.
- Inter House Volleyball Tournament (Senior and Junior) was held in the school from 18 Apr to 21 Apr 2017. Chilianwala House emerged as winner in Senior category and Panipat House won in Junior category.
- 104th LBA meeting was held in the school on 21 Apr 2017 under the Chairmanship of Brig RK Singh, Brig (OS), HQs 2 Corps, Nominated Chairman LBA.
- The School had organized a Cycling Expedition for 20 cadets of class XI B on 23 Apr 2017 to Karnal city.
- The Investiture Ceremony for School Appointments for the session was held on 26 Apr 2017.
- A welcome get-together for newly admitted Cadets was organized at Sainik House on 26 Apr 2017.
- Maj Gen RS Mann, VSM, COS, HQs 2 Corps & Chairman LBA visited the School and he unveiled the Busts of School Martyrs on 28 Apr 2017.
- Inter House Basketball tournament 2017-18 Senior & Junior was held from 02-05 May 2017. Chilianwala House was winner in senior & Kurukshetra House was winner in junior.
- The School had organized Cycle Expedition for 20 cadets of class XI-A on 14 May 2017 to Karnal city for an approximate distance of 40 Kms.
- Inter House Football Tournament 2017-18 Senior & Junior was held from 16-19 May 2017. Chilianwala House was winner in senior & Kurukshetra House was winner in junior.
- 72 cadets have proceeded to Sainik School Ghorakhal to participate in North Zone Inter Sainik School Sports Festival 2017-18 schedule from 31 May to 05 June 2017.
- A band display was organised in the school on 29 May 2017 by the Army Band of 3 Garhwal Rifle & 25 Rajput Regiment for the cadets and staff of the school.
- A special assembly and special dinner was organised in the school to bid farewell to the Principal, Col YS Parmar, SM who will be moving on posting to shortly.
- PTM & Parents Member Election was held on 31 May 2017. Sh Bhagwan Pahal Father of Cadet Mohit Pahal (School No. 6582) of Class VIII has been unanimously elected as Parent Member. All cadets have proceeded on summer vacation on 31 May 2017. The cadets of class XII have been retained in the School till 30 June 2017 for special coaching of NDA written exam.
- Academic counselor Mrs Poonam Pannu conducted counseling classes for low performance of class XI from 10 May to 30 May 2017.
- Monthly tests were conducted for class VI to XI.
- A teachers workshop was organised in the school on 01 June 2017 wherein Smt. Vega Sharma, Education Consultant of Chandigarh was invited as resource
- North Zone Inter Sainik Schools Sports Festival 2017-18 was held at Sainik School Ghorakhal. 72 cadets of our school participated in the event. The school got over all 1st The event wise result of the festival was as follows.
- All India Sainik Schools Mountaineering Expedition was organised by the school to Friendship Peak (5289 Mtrs) in Manali. Region from 01 June – 20 June 2017, 40 students of 18 Sainik Schools including 06 cadets of our school participated in the expedition. The expedition was flagged off by the Hon’ble Governor of Haryana Sh. Kaptan Singh Solanki on 01 June 2017 and was flagged in by the Adm Officer of the school.
- NDA written exam coaching classes of class XII were conducted from 01-30 June 2017 by the teachers of the school and specialists hired by the school for the purpose.
- Cadet Sangram of the school has bagged 3rd position in All India UPSC Merit list of NDA 138 course, the highest ever rank by any cadet in the history of the school.
- Col VD Chandola has taken over as principal wef 06 Jul 2017 from Col YS Parmar, SM. A Special Assembly was organised on 17 Jul 2017after reopening of the school on the occasion of Change of Command of the school.
- Four Cadets of the school participated in the ICT Conclave -2017 held at Punjab Public School Nabha from 21-24 Jul 2017.
- 57th Founder’s Day was celebrated on 24 Jul 2017 in the school, wherein, Maj Gen RS Mann, VSM, COS HQ 2 Corps & Chairman LBA was the Chief Guest of the function. Many other distinguished guests along with parents of the cadets attended the function.
- Motivational lecture for the cadets was organised in the school on 25 Jul 2017 by Acharya Pawan Shree, a scientific Meditation Guru.
- A mathematics workshop was organised in the school from 03 - 05 Aug 2017 by Mr. Devesh Kumar.
- Inter House Hockey Competition 2017-18 (Senior) was organized in the School from 08-11 Aug 2017. The tournament was organized on league basis and according to the IHF rules. Kurukshetra House emerged as winner.
- 12 cadets of the school participated in Inter Zonal Basketball Championship 2017-18 held at Sainik School Kazhakootam, Kerala from 15 – 21 Aug 2017.The school bagged 3rd position in the championship.
- 70th Independence Day was celebrated in the school on 15 Aug 17.
- 12 cadets of our school participated in Inter Zonal Volleyball Championship 2017-18 (U-19) held at Sainik School Nalanda (Bihar) from 18–21 Aug 2017. The school bagged 1st position and won the Championship.
- Seven cadets of the school participated in Open Bouldering Competition held at Indian Mountaineering Foundation New Delhi on 18 Aug 2017.
- A motivational lecture was organised in the school on 19 Aug 2017 by Maj Gen (Retd) IP Singh, Director of Mai Bhago Armed Forces Preparatory Institute, a sister concern of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Academy, Mohali, Punjab.
- 36 cadets of the school participated in IPSC Volleyball Championship 2017-18 (U-14, U-17 & U-19) held at BRCM Public School, Bahal (Bhiwani) Haryana from 19 – 21 Aug 2017. The school won the championship 18th time in a row in U-14 and U-17 categories.
- Inter House Sports Climbing Competition (Srs & Jrs) was organized from 29 Aug to 04 Sep 2017. Panipat House emerged as winner in Senior & Junior category.
- 60 cadets of class XI and 38 cadets of class IX visited Ambala Cantt on 30 Aug & 31 Aug 2017 respectively to witness Weapon Display orgainsed by Indian Army.
- Teachers’ Day was celebrated in the school on 05 Sep 17.
- Inter House Debate, Declamation & Poem Recitation competition was organized in the school on 06 Sep 2017. Chilianwala House won in Debate, Thaneshwar House won in Declamation and Chhamb House won in Poem Recitation.
- 05 cadets participated in IPSC Skating Competition-2017 (U-11,14,17 & 19) held at LK Singhania Education Centre, Gotan (Rajasthan) from 08 - 10 Sep 17.
- 12 cadets participated in IPSC Hockey Competition held at Mayo College, Ajmer from 09-11 Sep 17. The school bagged 3rd position in the Competition.
- 64 cadets of class XII appeared in UPSC written exam for NDA 140 course held on 10 Sep 17 at Chandigarh.
- A Motivational Lecture was organised in the School by Col (Retd) Arun Dutta Director, Gurukul, Kurukshetra on 11 Sep 17.
- Inter House Swimming Competition (Srs & Jrs) was organised in the school from 12-13 Sep 17. Kurukshetra House won in senior category and Panipat House won in junior category.
- The school mid term examination of class VI to Xth was conducted wef 18 – 29 Sep 2017.
- 02 cadets participated in essay writing competition held at Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Karnal on 21 Sep 2017.
- Motivational Tours 18 cadets of the school visited Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimila, Kerala from 21 – 29 Aug 2017.
- 09 cadets of Class XII participated in Mock Interview held at DIPR, Delhi on 20 Sep 2017.
Volleyball - Winner
Basket ball - Winner
Cultural Programme - Winner
Hockey - Runner Up
Quiz - Runner Up
Football U/14 & U/17 - Third Position
Hindi Debate - Third Position