- A workshop on Counseling & Guidance for the academic staff was conducted in the school on 13 Apr 2017 by Ms. Poonam Pannu of KVS Ambala.
- Inter House Volleyball Tournament (Senior and Junior) was held in the school from 18 Apr to 21 Apr 2017. Chilianwala House emerged as winner in Senior category and Panipat House won in Junior category.
- 104th LBA meeting was held in the school on 21 Apr 2017 under the Chairmanship of Brig RK Singh, Brig (OS), HQs 2 Corps, Nominated Chairman LBA.
- The School had organized a Cycling Expedition for 20 cadets of class XI B on 23 Apr 2017 to Karnal city.
- The Investiture Ceremony for School Appointments for the session was held on 26 Apr 2017.
- A welcome get-together for newly admitted Cadets was organized at Sainik House on 26 Apr 2017.
- Maj Gen RS Mann, VSM, COS, HQs 2 Corps & Chairman LBA visited the School and he unveiled the Busts of School Martyrs on 28 Apr 2017.
- Inter House Basketball tournament 2017-18 Senior & Junior was held from 02-05 May 2017. Chilianwala House was winner in senior & Kurukshetra House was winner in junior.
- The School had organized Cycle Expedition for 20 cadets of class XI-A on 14 May 2017 to Karnal city for an approximate distance of 40 Kms.
- Inter House Football Tournament 2017-18 Senior & Junior was held from 16-19 May 2017. Chilianwala House was winner in senior & Kurukshetra House was winner in junior.
- 72 cadets have proceeded to Sainik School Ghorakhal to participate in North Zone Inter Sainik School Sports Festival 2017-18 schedule from 31 May to 05 June 2017.
- A band display was organised in the school on 29 May 2017 by the Army Band of 3 Garhwal Rifle & 25 Rajput Regiment for the cadets and staff of the school.
- A special assembly and special dinner was organised in the school to bid farewell to the Principal, Col YS Parmar, SM who will be moving on posting to shortly.
- PTM & Parents Member Election was held on 31 May 2017. Sh Bhagwan Pahal Father of Cadet Mohit Pahal (School No. 6582) of Class VIII has been unanimously elected as Parent Member. All cadets have proceeded on summer vacation on 31 May 2017. The cadets of class XII have been retained in the School till 30 June 2017 for special coaching of NDA written exam.
- Academic counselor Mrs Poonam Pannu conducted counseling classes for low performance of class XI from 10 May to 30 May 2017.
- Monthly tests were conducted for class VI to XI.
- A teachers workshop was organised in the school on 01 June 2017 wherein Smt. Vega Sharma, Education Consultant of Chandigarh was invited as resource
- North Zone Inter Sainik Schools Sports Festival 2017-18 was held at Sainik School Ghorakhal. 72 cadets of our school participated in the event. The school got over all 1st The event wise result of the festival was as follows.
- All India Sainik Schools Mountaineering Expedition was organised by the school to Friendship Peak (5289 Mtrs) in Manali. Region from 01 June – 20 June 2017, 40 students of 18 Sainik Schools including 06 cadets of our school participated in the expedition. The expedition was flagged off by the Hon’ble Governor of Haryana Sh. Kaptan Singh Solanki on 01 June 2017 and was flagged in by the Adm Officer of the school.
- NDA written exam coaching classes of class XII were conducted from 01-30 June 2017 by the teachers of the school and specialists hired by the school for the purpose.
- Cadet Sangram of the school has bagged 3rd position in All India UPSC Merit list of NDA 138 course, the highest ever rank by any cadet in the history of the school.
Volleyball - Winner
Basket ball - Winner
Cultural Programme - Winner
Hockey - Runner Up
Quiz - Runner Up
Football U/14 & U/17 - Third Position
Hindi Debate - Third Position